Candle Care Tips
- Allow wax to melt to the edge of jar when you first light it. This prevents tunneling and uneven burning and tunneling.
- Allow your candle to burn up to 3 hours at a time.
- Trim your wick 1/4 inch before each use. (This won't be needed for your first burn.)
- DO NOT burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- DO NOT leave candle near any flammable objects/areas.
- DO NOT leave candle in reach of children or pets
- DO NOT leave candle burning unattended
- DO NOT burn candle jar after 1/4 inch of wax is left in jar.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVEEE this candle. As a child the smell of baby powder has always been calming to me and til this day. This candle gives me that calming sense surrounding my space without having to look ashy. Definitely a 10/10 and I will be purchasing again.